Concordia-University,-Saint-Paul

Concordia University, Saint Paul reviews

Concordia University was founded in 1893 to provide a Christian learning environment for high school students preparing to enter the professional ministries of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. The first students were welcomed to class on September 13, 1893, in temporary quarters next to Zion Lutheran Church in St. Paul. The following year, Concordia spent $22,000 to purchase 5 acres (2 ha) and several buildings previously owned by the state training school for boys in its current location midway between downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul.

Leave a Reply