Nashotah-House

Nashotah House reviews

Nashotah House is an Anglo-Catholic seminary in Nashotah, Wisconsin, approximately 30 miles (50 km) from Milwaukee, situated within the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee. The seminary opened its doors in 1842 and received its official charter in 1847. The institution is independent and generally regarded as one of the more theologically conservative seminaries in the Episcopal Church. It is also officially recognized by the Anglican Church in North America.

Leave a Reply